Health Care Homes (aka Medical Homes) - Medicare Demonstration/Payment
The workgroup is advisory to the Medicare Advanced Primary Care Demonstration project. The workgroup provides:
- Direction and advice in development of the RFP.
- Ongoing support, participation and advice in the ongoing implementation of the demonstration project.
- Participates and leads other workgroup initiatives to implement new strategies identified by the workgroup.
- Reviews and advises on policy, evaluation materials, results and does problem solving as needed.
Group members will participate for three years of the demonstration and meetings will be held quarterly.
Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
|January 18, 2013||SOP Minnesota Room|
|March 8, 2013 - CANCELLED|
|June 14, 2013||Webinar - Agenda|
|September 20, Rescheduled>|
New Date October 11
|December 13, 2013||Location TBD|
* new date - rescheduled from March 16, 2012
- April 8, 2011
- September 30, 2011 (PDF: 117KB/1 page)
- December 16, 2011