Health Care Quality Measures -
Measurement and Reporting Committee
MN Community Measurement's Measurement and Reporting Committee, or MARC, includes physicians and other clinicians, health plans, technical specialists and a consumer representative, and is charged with reviewing and making recommendations on measures and reporting policies, as well as testing ideas and strategies related to data collection. This group was formerly known as the Reporting and Advisory Committee.
MARC recommendations are informed by national measures where available, and the MARC consults with the Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement on the most recent guidelines approved by Minnesota clinicians based on a review of national research and evidence.
Meetings take place on the second Wednesday of each month, from February to December. Agendas and other information will be posted when available.
Meeting time and location:
7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Minnesota Community Measurement Office
Broadway Place East, Suite 455
3433 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
All meetings of the Measurement and Reporting Committee are open to observation by the public. Please RSVP your planned attendance to email@example.com by 12:00 p.m. on the Tuesday before each meeting, to ensure space is available for all interested observers.
2013 Meeting Dates
- December 11 - Agenda (PDF: 307.37KB/1 pg)
- November 13 - Agenda (PDF: 313KB/1 pg)
- October 9 - CANCELLED
- September 11 - Agenda (PDF: 309K/1 pg)
- September 11 - Minutes (PDF: 154.25KB/4 pgs)
- August 14 - Agenda (PDF: 313KB/1 pg)
- August 14 - Minutes (PDF: 139KB/4 pg)
- June 12 - Agenda (PDF: 308KB/1 pg)
- June 12 Minutes (PDF: 146KB/7 pgs)
- May 8 - CANCELLED
- April 10 - Agenda (PDF: 96KB/1 pg)
- April 10 Minutes (PDF:177KB/7 pgs)
- March 13 - Agenda (PDF: 309KB/1 pg)
- March 13 Minutes (PDF: 141KB/5 pgs)
- February 13 - Agenda (PDF: 306KB/1 pg)
- February 13 Minutes (PDF: 176KB/7 pgs)
2009 - 2012 meeting information is available on the MARC Archive web page.