As part of a set of changes to the Minnesota Statewide Quality Reporting and Measurement System implemented during the 2017 legislative session, the Minnesota Legislature directed the Minnesota Department of Health to develop a measurement framework in collaboration with a broad group of stakeholders by mid-2018 that:
- Identifies the most important elements for assessing the quality of care;
- Articulates statewide quality improvement goals;
- Ensures clinical relevance;
- Fosters alignment with other measurement efforts; and
- Defines the roles of stakeholders.
For further details on the legislation and measurement framework, please see the 2017 Legislative Update (PDF).
We will update this webpage with relevant information as the measurement framework initiative progresses. Please subscribe to Statewide Quality Reporting and Measurement System announcements to be notified of project updates, including opportunities for input.