Provider Peer Grouping Technical Panel
The Minnesota Department of Health convened a technical panel to provide advice on how to develop the peer grouping system.
The technical panel was composed of experts who focused on the many significant technical methodological and practical considerations associated with comparing providers. Technical panel members reviewed background papers on the issues outlined above prior to the advisory group’s consideration of those topics. The technical panel was also asked to respond to questions posed by the advisory group.
The technical supported the work of the advisory group and did not create an independent set of methodological recommendations.
The technical panel was composed of representatives from provider organizations, health plans, health care improvement organizations and the University of Minnesota.
Meetings were facilitated by a Minnesota Department of Health contractor and were open to the public.
- Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 9 a.m. to noon - Agenda (PDF: 37KB/1 pages)
- Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. - Meeting Summary (PDF: 71KB/2 pages)
- Wednesday, July 1, 2009 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (See July 7 meeting)
- Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. - Meeting Summary (PDF: 35KB/3 pages)
- Monday, July 13, 2009 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (No meeting summary)
- Monday, July 20, 2009 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. - Meeting Summary (PDF: 76KB/1 page)
- Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (No meeting summary)
- Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Meeting Summary (PDF: 34KB/3 pages)
- Thursday, September 3, 2009 - CANCELLED
- Monday, September 21, 2009 - CANCELLED