SHIP Grantee Support
The Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide describes the monitoring and evaluation activities MDH has designed for SHIP; articulates what roles sites, grantees, and MDH play in this process; and provides guidance on how grantees can meet their evaluation responsibilities. The April 2014 revision of this Guide replaces the version released December 2013.
- Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide (PDF 1.98MB/74 pages)
- Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide Supplement: Date Partnership Ended (PDF 56KB/1 page)
- NEW! Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide: Revised Due Date Table (PDF 517KB/1 page)
These printable and fillable Intake and Reach PDF forms are optional tools to assist grantees with the collection of Intake and Reach data.
- Intake Form v2 (PDF 279KB/1pg)
- Strategy Start and End Date Form v2 (PDF 492KB/2pgs)
- Child Care Reach (PDF 365KB/2pgs)
- Farmers Markets Reach v2 (PDF 399KB/2pgs)
- Healthy Eating in Communities Reach (PDF 468KB/3pgs)
- REVISED! Schools Reach v2.1(PDF 419KB/3pgs)
- Worksite Wellness v2 (Reach PDF 566KB/4pgs)
- Health Care Reach v2 (PDF 375KB/2pgs)
- Active Living Reach v2 (PDF 374KB/2pgs)
- Tobacco Reach (PDF 369KB/2pgs)
Grantees have been provided with an Intake and Reach Tracker Workbook tailored to their Community Health Board.