The Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide describes the monitoring and evaluation activities MDH has designed for SHIP 3; articulates what roles sites, grantees and MDH play in this process; and provides guidance on how grantees can meet their evaluation responsibilities. The April 2014 revision of this Guide replaces the version released December 2013.
- Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide (PDF)
- Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide Supplement: Date Partnership Ended (PDF)
- Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide: Revised Due Date Table (PDF-April 2015)
These printable and fillable Intake and Reach PDF forms are optional tools to assist grantees with the collection of Intake and Reach data.
- Intake Form v2 (PDF)
- Strategy Start and End Date Form v2 (PDF)
- Child Care Reach (PDF)
- Farmers Markets Reach v2 (PDF)
- Healthy Eating in Communities Reach (PDF)
- Schools Reach v2.1 (PDF)
- Worksite Wellness v2 (PDF)
- Health Care Reach v2 (PDF)
- Active Living Reach v2 (PDF)
- Tobacco Reach (PDF)
Grantees have been provided with an Intake and Reach Tracker Workbook tailored to their Community Health Board.