The Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide describes the monitoring and evaluation activities MDH has designed for SHIP; articulates what roles sites, grantees, and MDH play in this process; and provides guidance on how grantees can meet their evaluation responsibilities. The April 2014 revision of this Guide replaces the version released December 2013.
- Grant Monitoring and Evaluation Guide (PDF 1,546KB/67pgs)
These printable and fillable Intake and Reach PDF forms are optional tools to assist grantees with the collection of Intake and Reach data.
- Intake (PDF 319KB/1pg)
- Child Care Reach (PDF 365KB/2pgs)
- Farmers Markets Reach (PDF 361KB/2pgs)
- Healthy Eating in Communities Reach (PDF 468KB/3pgs)
- Schools Reach (PDF 403KB/3pgs)
- Worksite Wellness (Reach PDF 435KB/4pgs)
- Health Care Reach (PDF 361KB/2pgs)
- Active Living Reach (PDF 363KB/2pgs)
Grantees have been provided with an Intake and Reach Tracker Workbook tailored to their Community Health Board.