- MDH offers the science base to ensure local communities succeed.
- MDH serves as the stewards of taxpayer money so that our dollars are spent carefully and effectively.
- MDH evaluates the progress of local health improvement efforts.
- MDH works to ensure the sustainability of communities’ health improvement efforts.
Subscribe to Statewide Health Improvement Program (SHIP)
The role of MDH:
Updated Friday, 22-Mar-2013 11:51:53 CDT
- NEW! The Minnesota Statewide Health Improvement Program Year 3 Progress Brief (PDF 8.12MB/50pages)
- NEW! SHIP 2013 results overview (PDF 536KB/4pages)
- An Introduction to the Public Health Law Center slide show
The Public Health Law Center provides legal technical assistance to communities including for the Community Transformation Grant, the Statewide Health Improvement Program (SHIP) and Tobacco Free Communities (TFC).
- Sample Workshop Evaluation(DOCX 17KB/1page)
- Training and Technical Assistance Contracts (PDF 593KB/6 pages)
Healthy Communities Forum conference call 6/27/2012 (PDF: 302KB/2 pages)
- Online technical assistance request form
- UPDATED NOV 2012: Base Camp: your Guide to peer-to-peer sharing about health improvement work in Minnesota (PDF 958KB/12 pages)