Implementation | Evaluation | Resources | Planning grantees
Success stories | Communications | Grantee support home
Sign up to receive SHIP email updates
- For technical assistance, contact your community specialist
- Basecamp: peer-to-peer sharing for SHIP/CTG/TFC grantees
- Guide to basecamp (PDF 1.2MB/13pgs): everything you need to know to set up your account and beyond.
- NEW! March 5, 2014, Fitnessgram IT Training--Active Schools Minnesota Pilot Study. Webinar (47Minutes) and Slides (PDF 2.43MG/30pgs) (3/6/2014)
- NEW for planning grantees: Instructions and documents needed to prepare to transition to implementation for planning grantees are now available.
- Active Schools Minnesota Pilot Study Orientation webinar is now available Webinar Slides (PDF 999KB/ 41pgs) (2/19/2014)
- SHIP Legislative Report July 2011–June 2013 (PDF 933KB/75pages) is now available (2/14/2014)
- Communications planning tool (DOCX 143KB/ 4pgs) has been added to the communications page. This is the tool for the communications webinars in January 2013 (1/7/2014)
- A new, updated financial guide (PDF 774KB/ 36pgs) is now available (1/7/2014)
- The communications page has been updated to include media materials and other updates (12/6/2013)
- 2014-15 SHIP RFP information is no longer listed in the navigation above, but has been archived for future reference.
- New SHIP informational materials on the Communications page (9/20/2013)
- Take a look--these Grantee Support pages have been rearranged a bit now that applications and evaluations are in. Old implementation guides are replaced by new ones. Need the SHIP 2 guides? no worries: they are linked here and on the Implementation page, as are the RFP materials. (9/2/2013)
- Most of the final reports for SHIP 2 are now in (plus a few extensions). We look forward to sorting it out and reporting results late this fall! 9/2/2013)
- Thanks to everyone who submitted your RFP application. We expect to notify applicants of funding decision the week of September 30, 2013. (9/2/2013)