Health Reform Work Groups and Studies
A number of health reform topics have been studied by work groups as part of the 2008 health reform law.
- Health Workforce Shortage Study
- Essential Benefit Set
- Uniform Claims Review Process Study
- Oral Health Practitioner Work Group
- Health care cost projections and savings measurement
- Study of subsidies for employer health insurance coverage
Several health reform-related studies are also done by the Health Economics Program and can be found on its publications page.