Links and Resources
Displaying: Motor Vehicle Crashes
Display all links or select a topic below
- Impaired Driving, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control: The cost and risk factors related to impaired drivers.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- Minnesota Office of Traffic Safety: Find data on crashes in Minnesota and learn how to be a safe driver.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: Includes crash statistics, details on how to purchase a safe car and additional safety materials.
- Teen Drivers, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control: The cost and risk factors related to teen drivers.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page
- Friday, Aug 8, 2014 Minnesota's Anti-Bullying Legislation: What we all Need to Know
- Friday, Oct 3, 2014 Changing the Conversation about Today's Pornography: Emerging Public Health Research on Brain Development, Economics of the Industry, and Impacts on Kids
- Marijuana and Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2014 (PDF: 673KB/2 pages)
- 2011 Window Safety Report - Final Report to the Minnesota Legislature 09/2011 (PDF: 1MB/14page)
- Leading Causes of Non Fatal ED Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 48KB/1page)
- Leading Causes Non Fatal Hospital Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 58KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Injury Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director