Links and Resources
Displaying: Motor Vehicle Crashes
Display all links or select a topic below
- Impaired Driving, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control: The cost and risk factors related to impaired drivers.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- Minnesota Office of Traffic Safety: Find data on crashes in Minnesota and learn how to be a safe driver.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: Includes crash statistics, details on how to purchase a safe car and additional safety materials.
- Teen Drivers, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control: The cost and risk factors related to teen drivers.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page