Injury and Violence Prevention Links and Resources
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.Select a topic below or Display all links
- American Association of Health and Disability: Supporting health promotion and wellness initiatives for people with disabilities.
- Americans With Disabilities Act: Access the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) statute, regulations, technical assistance materials and enforcement information.
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Access data and information about this telephone survey that tracks health risks in the United States.
- Brainline Military: An online service to help service members - Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, and Reserve - and veterans with brain injury and their families. brainlinemilitary.org/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Promoting health and quality of life by preventing and controlling disease, injury, and disability
- Disabilities, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Learn how to identify the causes of birth defects and developmental disabilities, help children to develop and reach their full potential, and promote health and well-being among people of all ages with disabilities.
- Disability.gov: Access disability-related information and programs available across the government on numerous subjects, including civil rights, community life, education, employment, housing, health, income support, technology and transportation. www.disability.gov/
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention. www.health.state.mn.us/injury/links.cfm
- Minnesota State Council on Disability: Advises, provides technical assistance, collaborates and advocates to expand opportunities, improve the quality of life and empower all persons with disabilities. www.state.mn.us/portal/mn/jsp/home.do?agency=MSCOD
- StateData.info: Generate customized charts of state, national, and individual disability data. www.statedata.info/
- Surgeon General's Call To Action To Improve the Health and Wellness of Persons with Disabilities (July 2005): Appeals to all Americans to help increase the quality of life for people with disabilities through better health care and understanding.
Top of Page
- Request for Proposals for Safe Harbor/ No Wrong Door Regional Navigators and American Indian Navigator - 3/30/14
- Monday, Apr 28, 2014 Statewide Minnesota Human Trafficking Task Force Quarterely Meeting
- Thursday, May 8, 2014 Online, Offline, and Over-the-Line: Youth and the Internet
- Marijuana and Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2014 (PDF: 673KB/2 pages)
- 2011 Window Safety Report - Final Report to the Minnesota Legislature 09/2011 (PDF: 1MB/14page)
- Leading Causes of Non Fatal ED Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 48KB/1page)
- Leading Causes Non Fatal Hospital Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 58KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Injury Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director