Links and Resources
Displaying: Drowning Prevention
Display all links or select a topic below
- Injury Control Resource Information Network: Access data, other resources, and information on education and training.
- Injury Prevention Web: Link to injury data for all states and 1,100 government and nonprofit organizations worldwide.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- National SAFE KIDS Campaign: Find information specifically related to the prevention of unintentional childhood injury.
- Swim Healthy, Swim Safely, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Access this information about how to keep yourself, and your loved ones, safe and healthy as you head for the water.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Warns about Pool Hazards, News Release: Learn about the launch of a drowning prevention initiative, which includes drowning prevention tips.
- Water-Related Injuries Fact Sheet, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Learn what groups are at highest risk for and about the risk factors of water-related injuries.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page