Links and Resources
Displaying: Falls Prevention
Display all links or select a topic below
- Brain Injury Association: This national organization's website includes a prevention section with brochures for different age groups that are particularly at risk for brain injury. Includes information on motor vehicle safety, falls, firearm injury, and alcohol.
- Falls and Hip Fractures Among Older Adults: An overview of fall prevention tactics from the Centers for Disease Control and Injury Prevention.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- Minnesota Brain Injury Alliance: Learn about statewide resources for brain injury survivors, including support groups and educational opportunities.
- Minnesota Safety Council: Features prevention tips for work, home, play, on the roadway, and kids, including poison prevention.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page
- Friday, Aug 8, 2014 Minnesota's Anti-Bullying Legislation: What we all Need to Know
- Friday, Oct 3, 2014 Changing the Conversation about Today's Pornography: Emerging Public Health Research on Brain Development, Economics of the Industry, and Impacts on Kids
- Marijuana and Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2014 (PDF: 673KB/2 pages)
- 2011 Window Safety Report - Final Report to the Minnesota Legislature 09/2011 (PDF: 1MB/14page)
- Leading Causes of Non Fatal ED Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 48KB/1page)
- Leading Causes Non Fatal Hospital Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 58KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Injury Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director