Links and Resources
Displaying: Home Fire Prevention
Display all links or select a topic below
- Fire Deaths and Injuries Fact Sheet, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Learn costs due to fires as well as prevention strategies.
- Injury Control Resource Information Network: Access data, other resources, and information on education and training.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association): Utilize a number of resources including fire safety and injury prevention catalog materials for sale, public education tips and research articles.
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Get information about the extent of the problem of a specific injury and prevention solutions.
- National SAFE KIDS Campaign: Find information specifically related to the prevention of unintentional childhood injury.
- The State and Territorial Injury Prevention Directors Association: Find hundreds of links listed by injury topic, plus legislation, organizations, journals, and university research.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission: Link to free and reproducible consumer publications on a variety of injury-related topics, including some Spanish language materials.
- U.S. Fire Administration: Access a variety of fire prevention materials at no charge.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page