Links and Resources
Displaying: Firearm Injury Prevention
Display all links or select a topic below
- Brainline Military: An online service to help service members - Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, and Reserve - and veterans with brain injury and their families.
- Harborview Injury Prevention and Research Center: Includes information on tested firearm interventions.
- Injury Control Resource Information Network: Access data, other resources, and information on education and training.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- Join Together Online: Devoted to prevention of gun violence and substance abuse. Contains links to news articles, research reports, and grant opportunities.
- Student Pledge Against Gun Violence: A nationwide campaign for secondary school students to sign a pledge not to bring guns to school and not to use guns to settle arguments.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page
- Friday, Aug 8, 2014 Minnesota's Anti-Bullying Legislation: What we all Need to Know
- Friday, Oct 3, 2014 Changing the Conversation about Today's Pornography: Emerging Public Health Research on Brain Development, Economics of the Industry, and Impacts on Kids
- Marijuana and Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2014 (PDF: 673KB/2 pages)
- 2011 Window Safety Report - Final Report to the Minnesota Legislature 09/2011 (PDF: 1MB/14page)
- Leading Causes of Non Fatal ED Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 48KB/1page)
- Leading Causes Non Fatal Hospital Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 58KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Injury Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director