Links and Resources
Displaying: Intimate Partner Violence
Display all links or select a topic below
- Campus Sexual Violence Prevention Portal (MDH): Includes several resources related to preventing sexual violence on college campuses collected by multiple organizations and professionals working in sexual violence prevention. Resources are organized by different individual roles on campus.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse: Supports research, education, and access to violence related resources (online resource only).
- Minnesota Human Trafficking Task Force (MNHTTF): MNHTTF is a statewide organization to combat human trafficking in Minnesota.
- University Men's Network: An open group of male-identified students, staff, and faculty members, as well as alumni and community members, working to develop an anti-sexist climate on campus.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page