Links and Resources
Display all links or select a topic below
- Minnesota Office of Traffic Safety: Find data on crashes in Minnesota and learn how to be a safe driver.
- Minnesota Public Health Data Access: Find data about carbon monoxide poisoning and other risk factors that impact public health in Minnesota.
- National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Access this rich source of information about America's health.
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Get information about the extent of the problem of a specific injury and prevention solutions.
- StateData.info: Generate customized charts of state, national, and individual disability data.
- WISQARS, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Create a customized report of fatal and non-fatal injury-related data.
- Wonder, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: View national and state-level data on deaths and hospitalizations.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page