Links and Resources
Displaying: Poison Prevention
Display all links or select a topic below
- American Association of Poison Control Centers: Access information from this national organization of poison centers and individuals.
- Injury Prevention Web: Link to injury data for all states and 1,100 government and nonprofit organizations worldwide.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- Minnesota Poison Control System: Access emergency poison management and poison prevention information.
- The State and Territorial Injury Prevention Directors Association: Find hundreds of links listed by injury topic, plus legislation, organizations, journals, and university research.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page
- Friday, Aug 8, 2014 Minnesota's Anti-Bullying Legislation: What we all Need to Know
- Friday, Oct 3, 2014 Changing the Conversation about Today's Pornography: Emerging Public Health Research on Brain Development, Economics of the Industry, and Impacts on Kids
- Marijuana and Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2014 (PDF: 673KB/2 pages)
- 2011 Window Safety Report - Final Report to the Minnesota Legislature 09/2011 (PDF: 1MB/14page)
- Leading Causes of Non Fatal ED Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 48KB/1page)
- Leading Causes Non Fatal Hospital Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 58KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Injury Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director