Links and Resources
Displaying: Youth Violence Prevention
Display all links or select a topic below
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Provides resources for helping children after a disaster.
- Campus Sexual Violence Prevention Portal (MDH): Includes several resources related to preventing sexual violence on college campuses collected by multiple organizations and professionals working in sexual violence prevention. Resources are organized by different individual roles on campus.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Links: Access other sites that are related to injury and violence prevention.
- Minnesota Human Trafficking Task Force (MNHTTF): MNHTTF is a statewide organization to combat human trafficking in Minnesota.
- National Center for Child Death Review: Access state-level data and prevention tips on child deaths.
- National Mental Health Information Center: Utilize information on child and adolescent mental health, youth violence
- National Youth Violence Prevention Resource Center: Locate institutional and community-based efforts directed toward alleviating youth violence.
- Outdoor Home Playground Safety Handbook: Learn how to plan, assemble and properly use home playground equipment.
- Stop Bullying Now!: Learn what you, as an adult or a child, can do to identify and prevent bullying.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission: Link to free and reproducible consumer publications on a variety of injury-related topics, including some Spanish language materials.
- Youth Violence Fact Sheet, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Summarizes youth violence statistics, covers risk factors and touches on prevention.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
Top of Page