Minnesota Injury Data Access System
What is MIDAS and what does it do?
Available databases:Hospital Data - Injuries occurring within Minnesota
Check out the MIDAS site often as online access to these data sets will occur in the coming year:
- State Traumatic Brain/Spinal Cord Injury Registry
- Death Certificate Data
- Vehicle Crash Data
Other links of interest:
Minnesota Office of Traffic Safety: Find data on crashes in Minnesota and learn how to be a safe driver.
Minnesota Public Health Data Access: Find data about carbon monoxide poisoning and other risk factors that impact public health in Minnesota.
National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Access this rich source of information about America's health.
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Get information about the extent of the problem of a specific injury and prevention solutions.
StateData.info: Generate customized charts of state, national, and individual disability data.
WISQARS, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Create a customized report of fatal and non-fatal injury-related data.
Wonder, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: View national and state-level data on deaths and hospitalizations.
Top of Page
- Friday, Aug 8, 2014 Minnesota's Anti-Bullying Legislation: What we all Need to Know
- Friday, Oct 3, 2014 Changing the Conversation about Today's Pornography: Emerging Public Health Research on Brain Development, Economics of the Industry, and Impacts on Kids
- Marijuana and Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2014 (PDF: 673KB/2 pages)
- 2011 Window Safety Report - Final Report to the Minnesota Legislature 09/2011 (PDF: 1MB/14page)
- Leading Causes of Non Fatal ED Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 48KB/1page)
- Leading Causes Non Fatal Hospital Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 58KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Injury Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director