Hospital DataThis data set represents approximately 95% of all patient discharge data for injuries in Minnesota.
The data set contains no personal identifiers.
The system will produce a report with counts by predefined age groups.
An option to include age adjusted rates is also available using these types of reports.
Once all criteria is selected, press the submit button.
- Press the "Print this page" button on the report page.
- Report is best printed in landscape orientation.
- Using your browser, Select FILE >> SAVE AS
- Choose a file name you will remember (e.g. MetroAreaFireArmDeaths-2001.htm)
- Select SAVE
- Then you can open the saved HTML file in most current word processing or spreadsheet packages
Top of Page