Archived Injury and Violence Prevention Newsletters
PLEASE NOTE: There may be outdated content or hyperlinks within the individual newsletter archived issues. If you are unable to find the information you need concerning a specific newsletter topic please contact the person responsible for that newsletter or the IVP unit at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with as much current information as possible.
The following are discontinued newsletters no longer in circulation of the Injury and Violence Prevention Unit.
Injury and Violence Prevention Newsletter
The aim of the Injury and Violence Prevention Newsletter is to support local public health and other people in Minnesota who are interested in preventing injury and violence.
- For archived issues>Injury and Violence Prevention Newsletter Archives
Moving Beyond Imagination Newsletter
Moving Beyond Imagination is a quarterly update on activities to implement Minnesota's sexual violence prevention plan.
- For archived issues>Moving Beyond Imagination Newsletter Archives
Top of Page
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director
CDC child injury prevention fact sheets for parents
- Burns (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Drowning (PDF: 1.4 MB/2 pages)
- Falls (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Motor Vehicle (PDF: 2.5 MB/2 pages)
- Poisoning (PDF: 1.5 MB/2 pages)
- Sports Injuries (PDF: 739 KB/2 pages)