Sexual Violence Prevention Network (SVPN) E-News
SVPN E-News is available through the Sexual Violence Prevention Network to anyone interested in the field of sexual violence prevention. Members of this list receive e-mail announcing the current contents of the SVPN E-News including upcoming SVPN meeting announcements, minutes from past meetings, and other announcements such as conferences, workshops, trainings, prevention resources, and job openings.
- For archived issues>Sexual Violence Prevention Network E-News Archives
- To subscribe contact Amy Kenzie>email@example.com
Archived NewslettersWhat's New from the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Top of Page
CDC child injury prevention fact sheets for parents
- Burns (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Drowning (PDF: 1.4 MB/2 pages)
- Falls (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Motor Vehicle (PDF: 2.5 MB/2 pages)
- Poisoning (PDF: 1.5 MB/2 pages)
- Sports Injuries (PDF: 739 KB/2 pages)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director