Sexual Violence Prevention Network (SVPN) E-News
SVPN E-News is available through the Sexual Violence Prevention Network to anyone interested in the field of sexual violence prevention. Members of this list receive e-mail announcing the current contents of the SVPN E-News including upcoming SVPN meeting announcements, minutes from past meetings, and other announcements such as conferences, workshops, trainings, prevention resources, and job openings.
- For archived issues>Sexual Violence Prevention Network E-News Archives
- To subscribe contact Amy Kenzie>email@example.com
Archived NewslettersWhat's New from the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Top of Page
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director
CDC child injury prevention fact sheets for parents
- Burns (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Drowning (PDF: 1.4 MB/2 pages)
- Falls (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Motor Vehicle (PDF: 2.5 MB/2 pages)
- Poisoning (PDF: 1.5 MB/2 pages)
- Sports Injuries (PDF: 739 KB/2 pages)