Register as a Domestic and Sexual Violence Prevention Plan Supporter
Once you register, you will periodically receive e-mail alerting you to events and opportunities that support and advance the objectives and strategies of the Domestic and Sexual Violence in Minnesota: Strategies for Prevention and Intervention Plan.
Injury and Violence Prevention, Minnesota Department of Health
85 E 7th St.
St. Paul, MN 55101
P.O. Box 64882
St. Paul, MN 55164-0882
Top of Page
The Minnesota Sexual Violence Prevention Program is funded through the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) RPE program. For more information about The Minnesota Sexual Violence Prevention Program contact Sexual Violence Prevention Program Staff.
- Request for Proposals for Safe Harbor/ No Wrong Door Regional Navigators and American Indian Navigator - 3/30/14
- Monday, Apr 28, 2014 Statewide Minnesota Human Trafficking Task Force Quarterely Meeting
- Thursday, May 8, 2014 Online, Offline, and Over-the-Line: Youth and the Internet
- Marijuana and Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2014 (PDF: 673KB/2 pages)
- 2011 Window Safety Report - Final Report to the Minnesota Legislature 09/2011 (PDF: 1MB/14page)
- Leading Causes of Non Fatal ED Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 48KB/1page)
- Leading Causes Non Fatal Hospital Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 58KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Injury Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director