Order A Place to Start: A Resource Kit for Preventing Sexual Violence
Order this user-friendly, two volume set with resources you can use to prevent sexual violence in your community
Please print this page and mail the completed order form with check or money order to:
Minnesota Department of Health
Catalogue Orders - Atten: Doug Palmer
P.O. Box 64882
St. Paul, MN 55164-0882
Book 1 - Information and Strategies
Basic Information on:
- Risk and protective factors
- Minnesota laws
Book 2 - Tools
A wide variety of handouts, posters, sample policies, and other resources - many of which can be directly photocopied or ordered at low or not cost.
___________ Minnesota government/nonprofit $10.00.
___________ Minnesota for-profit or outside Minnesota $10.00.
(Cost includes shipping and handling)
"A Place To Start" (Stock #141-0894)
__________ copies @ $__________ = __________
Please enclose check or money order made payable to the Minnesota Department of Health. Do not send cash.
Sorry, credit cards cannot be accepted.
Top of Page
The Minnesota Sexual Violence Prevention Program is funded through the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) RPE program. For more information about The Minnesota Sexual Violence Prevention Program contact Sexual Violence Prevention Program Staff.
- Request for Proposals for Safe Harbor/ No Wrong Door Regional Navigators and American Indian Navigator - 3/30/14
- Monday, Apr 28, 2014 Statewide Minnesota Human Trafficking Task Force Quarterely Meeting
- Thursday, May 8, 2014 Online, Offline, and Over-the-Line: Youth and the Internet
- Marijuana and Impaired Driving Fact Sheet 2014 (PDF: 673KB/2 pages)
- 2011 Window Safety Report - Final Report to the Minnesota Legislature 09/2011 (PDF: 1MB/14page)
- Leading Causes of Non Fatal ED Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 48KB/1page)
- Leading Causes Non Fatal Hospital Injury 2000-2009 (PDF: 58KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Leading Causes of Injury Death 2000 - 2009 (PDF: 37KB/1page)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director