School and Youth Violence
This page contains resources for promoting school health and addressing school and youth violence.
Resources for addressing school violence
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: Helping children after a disaster
- Minnesota Department of Education: School Safety and Health
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Parent Teacher Association (PTA): School Violence
- American Red Cross: Class training
Helping to prevent youth violence
Contact for more information
Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director
For information about mental health and other social services available to you, simply call 211 on your telephone.
Top of Page