Below are specific techniques and projects which work to engage a broad group of people using diverse tactics and goals.Please read content disclaimer
- PAVE: Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment A multi-chapter nonprofit organization that uses education and action to shatter the silence of sexual violence through targeted social, educational and legislative tactics. Start a chapter at your campus!
- Phyllis Wheatley Community Center Phyllis Wheatley Community Center provides comprehensive quality programs in family and individual support for the diverse Greater Minneapolis community.
- Minnesota Indian Women's Sexual Assault Coalition Through unity we will strengthen our voices and build resources to create awareness and eliminate sexual violence against Indian women and children.
- Hmong Women Achieving Together The mission of Hnub Tshiab is to be a catalyst for lasting cultural, institutional, and social change to improve the lives of Hmong women.
- Forge Forward FORGE supports, educates and advocates for the rights and lives of transgender individuals across the gender spectrum, forging a movement that embraces and empowers our diverse complexities.
- The B.E.S.T. (Be Equal, Safe, and Trustworthy) Model: Preventing Sexual and Domestic Violence with Parties Women Love This primary prevention model engages students, staff, and faculty in shaping one of the single most dangerous social environments on campus through party policy and practice changes that make it safe to have fun.
- The Spectrum of Prevention The Spectrum of Prevention helps expand prevention efforts beyond education models by promoting a multifaceted range of activities for effective prevention. Includes: Influencing Policy and Legislation,, Changing Organizational Practices, Fostering Coalitions and Networks, Educating Providers, Promoting Community Education, and Strengthening Individual Knowledge and Skills.
Top of Page