Curricula aimed at students and for staff and faculty are gathered below.Please read content disclaimer
- Green Dot Bystander Intervention Strategy The Green Dot strategy is a comprehensive approach to violence prevention that capitalizes on the power of peer and cultural influence across all levels of the socio-ecological model. Bring it to your campus!
- Films for a Feminist Classroom FFC, hosted by the Rutgers University, is an online, open-access journal, publishes film reviews that provide a critical assessment of the value of films as pedagogical tools in the feminist classroom.
- Mentors in Violence Prevention (MVP) The MVP Model is a gender violence, bullying, and school violence prevention approach that encourages young men and women to take on leadership roles in their schools.
- Campus Men of Strength Men Can Stop Rape's Campus Men of Strength Clubs are the nation's most comprehensive strategy to engage college and university men in preventing violence against women.
- Athletes for Sexual Responsibility College athletes struggle with a number of sexuality issues. The University of Maine is using athlete peer educators as role models for appropriate social and sexual behavior.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center The NSVRC collects and disseminates resources on sexual violence including statistics, research, position statements, statutes, training curricula, prevention initiatives and program information.
- Students Active for Ending Rape (SAFER) SAFER empowers students to hold their universities accountable for having strong campus sexual assault policies and programming. Join to access resources.
- learn@PreventConnect PreventConnect welcomes you to this set of free courses and trainings, designed to grow and support a national community of practice for the prevention of sexual and domestic violence.
- Giving Name to the Nameless: Exploring the Roots of Violence Curricula of 30 poems addressing gender-based violence,addressing sexuality, violence, and self-esteem.
- Transforming a Rape Culture A groundbreaking collection of diverse voices tackling a wide range of important issues, this book is a much-needed step toward eliminating the sources of rape and rape culture.
- American College Health Association: Campus and Sexual Violence ACHA, the recognized voice of expertise in college health, offers resources including association projects, programs, publications, guidelines, and more.
Top of Page