Demand the Change for Children
Demand the Change for Children is a grassroots campaign developed in collaboration by the MDH Sexual Violence Prevention Program and over 40 partner organizations and individuals to end the sexual abuse and exploitation of children.
The movement to prevent childhood sexual abuse and exploitation can grow exponentially without your help. Please show your support and sign up today.
To learn more and join in the support:
- To join in the support:
- Join the DCC mailing list
- Sign up as sponsoring partner(s)
- More info>> DemandTheChangeForChildren.org
Top of Page
The Minnesota Sexual Violence Prevention Program is funded through the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) RPE program. For more information about The Minnesota Sexual Violence Prevention Program contact Sexual Violence Prevention Program Staff.
- Friday, Aug 8, 2014 Minnesota's Anti-Bullying Legislation: What we all Need to Know
- Friday, Oct 3, 2014 Changing the Conversation about Today's Pornography: Emerging Public Health Research on Brain Development, Economics of the Industry, and Impacts on Kids
- Patty Wetterling
Sexual Violence Prevention Program Director
Jul 31, 2014