Demand the Change for Children
Demand the Change for Children is a grassroots campaign developed in collaboration by the MDH Sexual Violence Prevention Program and over 40 partner organizations and individuals to end the sexual abuse and exploitation of children.
The movement to prevent childhood sexual abuse and exploitation can grow exponentially without your help. Please show your support and sign up today.
To learn more and join in the support:
- To join in the support:
- Join the DCC mailing list
- Sign up as sponsoring partner(s)
- More info>> DemandTheChangeForChildren.org
Top of Page
The Minnesota Sexual Violence Prevention Program is funded through the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) RPE program. For more information about The Minnesota Sexual Violence Prevention Program contact Sexual Violence Prevention Program Staff.
- Monday, Apr 27, 2015 Statewide Minnesota Human Trafficking Task Force Quarterly Meeting
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 Sexual Assault on Campus: New directions in policies, practices and prevention
- Patty Wetterling
Sexual Violence Prevention Program Director
Apr 27, 2015