- Anti-Bullying Ad from www.family.ca : A family.ca ad for bullying.org. Originally filmed in Swedish, this one is dubbed well into English
- Anti-Bullying week Cyber Bullying video : Produced by the Department for Children, Families, and Schools in the UK.
- Anti-bullying PSA (short video) : "Anti-bullying PSA. Over 6M American schoolchildren have been bullied in the past six months. Whether you cheer on the bully, or silently watch, you are supporting the bully. The effects upon the victim can be devastating, and the effects can last a lifetime. o something besides watching. Try to diffuse the situation. Tell a teacher, or a principal. If you can, stand up to the bully and let them know that it's not okay. Support the victim. Let them know you care and you don't think what happened to them was fair or right."
- Bullied: A student, a school that made history : "Bullied is a documentary film that chronicles one student's ordeal at the hands of anti-gay bullies and offers an inspiring message of hope to those fighting harassment today. It can become a cornerstone of anti-bullying efforts in middle and high schools." It can be ordered FREE at tolerance.org.
- Cyberbullying educational videos from the Cyberbullying Resource Center : Videos present answers to questions such as "What is cyberbullying?," "Does it affect children in the real world?," and "How can adults help?"
- Dangers of Sexting: What Teens Need to Know : A short PSA dramatizing the dangers of sexting, mentioning privacy issues, how there's no possibility of apology, and the potential for sex offender charges.
- Dear Parents : An open message to parents on the concept of tolerance.
- Link to 'Selling the Girl Next Door' : Selling the Girl Next Door takes viewers into the world of underage American girls caught up in the violent sex trade. Hundreds of thousands of girls under the age of 18 are ensnared into lives of prostitution annually, according to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Many are runaways or 'throwaways' trapped in 'the oldest profession' by pimps who sell them using modern sales and marketing techniques.
- Men Can Stop Rape- Use your strength trailer : This is the trailer for the film "Use Your Strength" which introduces Men Can Stop Rape's award-winning youth development programs to those interested in learning how young men can join with women as allies in preventing sexual and dating violence. Through this dynamic and entertaining video, educators and youth-serving professionals get an inside look at the Men of Strength Club and Men Creating Change meetings to learn how "dominant stories" and "counterstories" of masculinity help young men play a role in constructing a world free of violence against women and girls - a world that will benefit us all. More details coming soon. Learn more about us at http://www.mencanstoprape.org
- Once You Posted You Lose It : If you are posting anywhere on the internet be careful what you post. Once you post it is out of your control this includes Youtube videos which can easily be downloaded and reposted
- STRYVE Youth Violence Prevention online trainings : "The Training section provides access to theo" Online Training modules specifically produced for STRYVE. The Online Training is designed to help individuals, groups, organizations, and communities become acquainted with the key concepts and strategies of youth violence prevention."
- Sexual Harassment Video Program from the MN Department of Human Rights : "Sexual harassment has been illegal under state and federal law for decades, yet charges of sexual harassment continue to increase, costing employers millions in settlements and lost productivity. Why don't we know better?" A panel discussion.
- Straightlaced : "From girls confronting popular messages about culture and body image to boys who are sexually active just to prove they aren't gay, the students in Straightlaced illustrate the toll that deeply held stereotypes and rigid gender policing have on all of our lives." Watch the trailer at http://groundspark.org/trailers/straightlaced.html.
- Teen Dating Violence Warning Signs speech : Six-minute speech about the problem of teen dating violence.
- Teens Talk Back: videos from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children : "In these short, informal interview pieces, teens voice their thoughts and share their online experiences. Pair them with the videos from the NSTeens series to spur dynamic conversations about current online issues."
- The Clothesline Project : The Clothesline Project is a vehicle for women affected by violence to express their emotions by decorating a shirt. They then hang the shirt on a clothesline to be viewed by others as testimony to the problem of violence against women. With the support of many, it has since spread world-wide.
- Think Before You Post : This PSA is featured as part of the U.S.-based National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's "Don't Believe the Type Campaign." For additional information please visit http://tcs.cybertipline.com/.
- Tolerance.org - A very powerful ad : A PSA showing that children see and model adults' behavior, whether positive or negative. May provoke an emotional reaction.
- Tolerance.org - Anti-Bullying Flashmob January 2011 : In honour of International Anti-Bullying Day, two schools in British Columbia, Canada came together to create a message about acceptance and to challenge others to use social media as a positive tool. Choreographed by Jheric Hizon, Directed by Anita Perel-Panar - A Star Studio Productions. Dance to Bruno Mars' "'Cause You're Amazing"
- Working Family Resource Center : The Working Family Resource Center provides in-person and online parenting and child development classes. Located in St. Paul, MN.
Top of Page