Intimate Partner ViolenceMinnesota is collecting and analyzing intimate partner violence injuries. The Minnesota Department of Health partners in this effort are the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Minnesota Hospital and Healthcare Partnership, and several other state agencies and advocacy groups.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
- Violence Data Brief: Intimate Partner Violence : Summarizes Minnesota hospitalizations and deaths due to injuries caused by an intimate partner. www.health.state.mn.us/injury/pub/ipv.pdf
Contact for more information:
Jon Roesler, MS
Injury Epidemiologist Supervisor
Top of Page
CDC child injury prevention fact sheets for parents
- Burns (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Drowning (PDF: 1.4 MB/2 pages)
- Falls (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Motor Vehicle (PDF: 2.5 MB/2 pages)
- Poisoning (PDF: 1.5 MB/2 pages)
- Sports Injuries (PDF: 739 KB/2 pages)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director