Violence Against WomenThis program has included an assessment of violence against women and development of a statewide plan to prevent violence against women. Current efforts focus on implementation of the strategies to prevent violence against women, which includes community education about healthy relationships, education of health professionals about screening and referral for violence, and improving data collection on domestic and sexual violence.
*There may be links on this site that are external to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH). The MDH is not responsible for the content of external sites, nor does it endorse or guarantee the services or information described or offered on external sites.
- Healthy Minnesotans: Strategies for Public Health: Violence Section : Find domestic and sexual violence prevention strategies. www.health.state.mn.us/strategies/violence.pdf
Contact for more information:
Sexual Violence Prevention Program Director
Sexual Violence Prevention Program Coordinator
Top of Page
CDC child injury prevention fact sheets for parents
- Burns (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Drowning (PDF: 1.4 MB/2 pages)
- Falls (PDF: 1.2 MB/2 pages)
- Motor Vehicle (PDF: 2.5 MB/2 pages)
- Poisoning (PDF: 1.5 MB/2 pages)
- Sports Injuries (PDF: 739 KB/2 pages)
- Mark Kinde, MPH
Injury & Violence Prevention Program Director