Long Term Care Issues Committee - Survey Findings/Review Subcommittee
The Survey Findings/Review Subcommittee will focus on issues relating to the number, type and severity of deficiencies issued by the MDH. The goal of the effort is to jointly identify the underlying causes of deficiencies, a process for the analysis of identified trends, and to identify areas of focus that will enhance the quality of care. This group will be chaired by the CEO of a health care quality improvement organization. If you would like additional information regarding these meetings, please contact Lin Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (free download from Adobe's website).
Data Used by the Subcommittee in Developing Final Recommendations
- Scope and Severity Difference by District in MN (PDF File: 59KB/5 pages)
- Scope and Severity Difference by State in CMS Region 5 (PDF File: 56KB/2 pages)
- MN Nursing Homes Enforcement Activity by District AND CMS Region 5 Enforcement Activity by State (PDF File: 59KB/5 pages)
- Number of F0282 Tags Issues by MN Districts (PDF File: 378KB/10 pages)
- MN Nursing Home Citations on Follow-Ups (PDF File: 58KB/4 pages)
- Nursing Home Surveys and Deficiency Citations Issued in CMS Regions (PDF File: 65KB/2 pages)
- MN Surveys and Follow-Up on Surveys Performed 1/1/03 through 12/31/03 (PDF File: 51KB/1 page)
- MN Deficiencies Issued for Surveys Performed 1/1/03 through 12/31/03 (PDF File: 51KB/1 page)
- CMS Region 5 Surveys and Follow-Ups (PDF File: 46KB/2 pages)
- MN District Average Deficiency Variances(PDF File: 47KB/1 page)
- MN Districts Nursing Home Deficiency Citations Scope/Severity Distribution (PDF File: 82KB/2 pages)
- Number of Cross-Referencing Tags Issued Nationally (PDF File: 69KB/1 page)
- Top 30 Tags Issued in MN and Average Scope and Severity for 4 Survey Cycles (PDF File: 1MB/30 pages Note: Large file to download.