Healthcare Emergency Preparedness
MDH's Minnesota Healthcare System Preparedness Program (HSPP) is working to make sure that hospitals and healthcare systems in Minnesota are ready to respond to terrorism and other public health emergencies.
- Bioterrorism Emergency Preparedness for Hospitals
Resources to assist you in preparing your hospital to respond to a bioterrorism event.
- Healthcare Preparing for Facility Disruptions
Evacuation and shelter-in-place guidelines for hospitals and long-term care facilities, plus the bed count tool for each region.
- Scarce Resources Situations, Including Pandemic
Clinical guidelines to help healthcare facilities plan for an event that would overwhelm the healthcare system, such as pandemic influenza.
- Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Training
Emergency preparedness training for healthcare workers.
Mobile Healthcare Resources
- MMU, MMT, and other resources that can be deployed anywhere in Minnesota.
- About the Healthcare System Preparedness Program (HSPP)
Goals, plans, grant materials, and funding documents about the HSPP program.