Emergency Planning Documents
Checklists and forms to help you create an emergency plan.
- Steps to Becoming Prepared (PDF: 28KB/1 page)
Seven steps to identify and gather the supplies for a kit tailored to your specific situation.
- Emergency Contact Card (PDF: 29KB/1 page)
Print out this card to carry your emergency contact information with you at all times.
- Family Emergency Communications Plan (PDF: 22KB/1 page)
Phone numbers and other contact information for all family members as well as friends, neighbors and relatives.
- A Day in My Life (PDF: 21KB/1 page)
Form to help you identify the supplies you use on a regular basis and might need during an emergency.
- Go Kit Car Emergency Kit (PDF: 34KB/2 pages)
Checklist to create a kit you can take with you if you have to evacuate your home, or a kit to keep in your car at all times.
- Emergency Supplies Inventory Tracking (PDF: 30KB/1 page)
Items, quantities, expiration date, and notes.
- Master Emergency Supplies List (PDF: 62KB/2 pages)
Suggested list of items of various types you might need during an emergency.
- Master Emergency Supplies List (PDF: 59KB/2 pages)
Blank checklist to let you fill in the lists of items you might need during an emergency.
- What is This Stuff (PDF: 152KB/3 pages)
Descriptions of some of the specialized items that are useful in an emergency.