Emergency Preparedness Training and Exercises
- Exercise Notification Form
Use this form to send MDH a copy of your exercise data.
- MNTrac Exercise/Drill Request Application (PDF: 94KB/1 page)
Fill out this PDF, save it, and email it back to the address listed on the form.
- After Action Report and Improvement Plan (Powerpoint: 162KB/25 slides) (PDF: /25 pages)
Basic overview of the content and format for the AAR/IP for a real incident or exercise.
- MN.TRAIN (Training finder Real-time Affiliate Integrated Network)
Login to access over 3,000 online training opportunities designed to help health professionals in Minnesota improve knowledge and skills for public health preparedness. The system can also be used to track the trainings that employees of a particular organization have completed.
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program: HSEEP
A capabilities and performance-based exercise program that provides a standardized policy, methodology, and language for designing, developing, conducting, and evaluating all exercises. Non-MDH link
- MDH Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) Training Activity
Create a set of cards and do the activity that goes with them to help your organization understand the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) steps and standards.