Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship
The Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Roll for acute care and critical access hospitals encourages commitment to antibiotic stewardship across the state.
Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Roll Invitation (PDF)
The Minnesota Hospital Association, Stratis Health, the Association for Professionals in Infection Control, the Collaborative Healthcare-Associated Infection Network, and the Minnesota One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative invite hospital partners to apply for recognition on the Honor Roll.
- Encourage commitment to antibiotic stewardship from everyone, including the highest levels of administration to prescribers and caregivers
- Share facility antibiotic stewardship activities with other health professionals and the public to:
- Encourage implementation of new ideas and actions
- Foster hospital-to-hospital engagement for comparison data and methods
- Provide incentive for antibiotic stewardship program improvement within individual facilities and statewide, through facility collaboration
- Publicize the importance of antibiotic responsibility
- There are three levels of achievement, recognizing different levels of antibiotic stewardship programs:
- Bronze represents commitment
- Silver represents action
- Gold represents collaboration
- Each level has different Honor Roll Requirements.
- Hospitals may submit materials at any time, and updates to the Honor Roll will be made quarterly.
- Honor Roll membership will be renewable annually.
Step 1: Collect your information
Download the 2017 Application (PDF). Use this document as a guide to help you collect the information you need for your application. NOTE: This document is for your planning purposes only and is not a fillable form.
Step 2: Fill out the application
Fill out the 2017 Application. Be sure you are able to complete this online application in one sitting!
Step 3: Submit the required materials
Email a copy of your facility's antibiotic stewardship policy or similar document, and a signed letter from the facility CEO/COO or other relevant executive to email@example.com
- Honor Roll facilities will be listed as Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Roll Honorees, including:
- Level of achievement (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- Name of physician and pharmacist champions
- Brief description of activities for Silver and Gold levels
- Certificate signed by MDH and the One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative.
- Access to Honor Roll image showing achievement level for use by facility.
- The Honor Roll is supported by MDH, Minnesota Hospital Association, Stratis Health, Association for Professionals in Infection Control, and promoted on behalf of the Collaborative Healthcare-Associated Infection Network.