Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Rolls
The Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Rolls encourage commitment to antibiotic stewardship across the state.
- Encourage commitment to antibiotic stewardship from everyone, including the highest levels of administration to prescribers and caregivers
- Share facility antibiotic stewardship activities with other health professionals and the public to:
- Encourage implementation of new ideas and actions
- Foster facility-to-facility engagement for comparison data and methods
- Provide incentive for antibiotic stewardship program improvement within individual facilities and statewide, through facility collaboration
- Publicize the importance of antibiotic responsibility
- There are three levels of achievement, recognizing different levels of antibiotic stewardship programs. Each level has different requirements.
- Bronze represents commitment
- Silver represents action
- Gold represents collaboration
- Honor Roll membership will be renewable annually.
- Honor Roll facilities will be listed on the One Health website, including:
- Level of achievement (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- Name of physician and pharmacist champions
- Brief description of activities for Silver and Gold levels
Acute Care and Critical Access Honor Roll
- Honor Roll facilities will receive:
- Certificate signed by MDH and the One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative.
- Access to Honor Roll image showing achievement level for use by facility.
The Honor Roll is supported by MDH, Minnesota Hospital Association, Stratis Health, Association for Professionals in Infection Control, and promoted on behalf of the Collaborative Healthcare-Associated Infection Network.