Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Rolls
The Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Rolls encourage commitment to antibiotic stewardship across the state.
- Encourage commitment to antibiotic stewardship from highest levels of administration to prescribers and caregivers.
- Share facility antibiotic stewardship activities with other health professionals and the public to:
- Encourage implementation of new ideas and actions.
- Foster facility-to-facility engagement to compare data and ideas.
- Provide incentive for antibiotic stewardship program improvement in individual facilities and statewide through mentorship, collaboration, and a focus on transitions of care.
- Publicize the importance of antibiotic responsibility.
- There are three levels of achievement, recognizing different levels of antibiotic stewardship programs.
Each level has different requirements.
- Bronze represents commitment.
- Silver represents action.
- Gold represents collaboration.
- Honor Roll membership will be renewable annually.
- Those awarded recognition will be honored with a posting on One Health Antibiotic Stewardship website that includes:
- Level of achievement .
- Name of antibiotic stewardship leadership.
- For silver and gold, brief description of activities:
- Honor roll facilities will also receive:
- A certificate presented to the CEO/COO or other submitter of the commitment letter, signed by MDH and the One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative.
- Access to the Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Roll images, designed to show honor roll level, for use on posters and in digital materials.
The Honor Roll is supported by Minnesota Department of Health, Minnesota Hospital Association, Stratis Health, Association for Professionals in Infection Control, Leading Age Minnesota, Care Providers of Minnesota, and promoted on behalf of the Collaborative Healthcare-Associated Infection Network.