One Health Antibiotic Stewardship
- One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Home
- About Us
- News and Events
- Honor Rolls
- Video Contest
- Print Materials
- Contact Us
Antimicrobial Resistance and Stewardship
- Antimicrobial Resistance Home
- Antimicrobial Use and Resistance Basics
- Antibiotics and Environmental Health
- Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Data
- For Health Professionals
- For Animal Health
- For Educators
- Minnesota One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative
- HAIs and Antibiotic Resistance
- Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Hand Hygiene
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Infection Control Assessment and Response Program (ICAR)
- Infectious Diseases A-Z
The information previously on this page has moved.
Please change your references and bookmarks.
Subscribe to MN One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative updates
Stay informed: Sign-up to receive news and updates from Minnesota One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Collaborative.
One Health Antibiotic Stewardship Print Materials
Fact sheets, flyers, posters, brochures, and other print materials about antibiotics and antibiotic stewardship that you can print and use.
Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Rolls:
The honor rolls encourage commitment to antibiotic stewardship across the state.
Lights, Camera, Action for Antibiotics Video Contest
The Minnesota Department of Health invites Minnesota high schools and youth programs to help increase antibiotic awareness through the Lights, Camera, Action for Antibiotics Video Contest. Students will produce a 30-second video to spread the word about antibiotic resistance and good antibiotic use in human health care.
For any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com