One Health Antibiotic Stewardship News and Events
- Antibiotic Stewardship
in Long-Term Care Webinar Series
Recap of the March 2017 Antibiotic Stewardship in Long-term Care Conference.
October 4, 11, 18, 25, and November 1, 2017
- Pharmaceutical Disposal Regulations, Practices and Challenges, Streaming Video (WebEx: 1 hour)
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA)and Minnesota Board of Pharmacy (MN BOP) presentation.
- If the streaming training does not work properly on your computer, try the MDH Training Center instead. Select "View session recordings" on the right side of the screen to find the training.
- News Release: Minnesota’s public health lab to play key role in national fight against antibiotic resistance
One Health Day 2016
- Eat better, walk the dog, properly dispose of unused antibiotics to honor global One Health Day
Nov. 3 to be observed as One Health Day around the world, spotlighting the close connections among health, agriculture and environment.
News Release: November 2, 2016
- One Health Commission: One Health Day
- One Health Day materials:
- Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship
The Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Roll for acute care and critical access hospitals encourages commitment to antibiotic stewardship across the state.
- CHAIN Award for Excellence
Minnesota Collaborative Healthcare-Associated Infections Network has announced an Award for Excellence to commend infection prevention and antibiotic stewardship efforts of health care teams.