One Health Antibiotic Stewardship News and Events
Conferences & Video Presentations
- Antibiotic Stewardship Conference: Focus on Ambulatory Care
May 1, 2018 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Recordings of previous presentations:
- Antibiotic Stewardship
in Long-Term Care Webinar Series
Recap of the March 2017 Antibiotic Stewardship in Long-term Care Conference.
October 4, 11, 18, 25, and November 1, 2017
- Pharmaceutical Disposal Regulations, Practices and Challenges, Streaming Video (WebEx: 1 hour)
Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA)and Minnesota Board of Pharmacy (MN BOP) presentation. If the streaming training does not work properly on your computer, try the MDH Training Center. Select "View session recordings" on the right side of the screen to find the training.
- Minnesota’s ‘One Health’ approach to antibiotic resistance shows progress in first year of strategic plan
November 15, 2017
- Awareness week highlights efforts to fight antibiotic resistance through antibiotic stewardship
November 13, 2017
- Minnesota’s public health lab to play key role in national fight against antibiotic resistance
July 27, 2016
- Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship
The Minnesota Antibiotic Stewardship Honor Rolls encourage commitment to antibiotic stewardship across the state.
- CHAIN Award for Excellence
Minnesota Collaborative Healthcare-Associated Infections Network has announced an Award for Excellence to commend infection prevention and antibiotic stewardship efforts of health care teams.