Lights, Camera, Action for Antibiotics Video Contest
The Minnesota Department of Health invites Minnesota high schools and youth programs to help increase antibiotic awareness through the Lights, Camera, Action for Antibiotics Video Contest. Students will produce a 30-second video to spread the word about antibiotic resistance and good antibiotic use in human health care.
MDH will purchase up to three winning videos to be used in public outreach initiatives.
What Schools Can Do
- Use the Lights, Camera, Action for Antibiotics Video Contest as part of the school arts curriculum, a youth program, or as an extra project for motivated students.
- Display the Lights, Camera, Action for Antibiotics Video Contest poster to let others in the school know about the chance to participate and to raise awareness for online voting in Spring 2018.
What Students Can Do
- Help spread the word about the problem of antibiotic resistance, gain experience in public service announcement video development, and build your video production portfolio!
- Students in Grades 7–12 are eligible to enter a video individually or as a team.
- Videos must be submitted no later than Dec. 22, 2017 by 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time.