|- - - - - PPMRS reporting is closed. - - - - -|
- Glossary: Budget (PDF: 211KB / 5 pages)
- Validation: Budget (PDF: 128KB / 2 pages)
- Current and Previous Local Public Health Act Awards
[Note: This link will open in a new window]
1. Who can I contact with questions?
Visit Contacts and Questions for more information on who to contact for questions about Title V, TANF, Family Home Visiting Evaluation, Policy/Systems/Environmental Change, and general questions.
2. What changes have been made from last year?
For the 2013 budget, organizations will report as Community Health Boards (CHBs).
3. Where can I find current CHB funding allocation?
The funding allocation can be found on the Local Public Health Act website, within Funding: Local Public Health Act. Please note that updated information will not be available until November of each year.
4. When is the current budget due?
Your current budget is due December 31, 2012. Please note that this budget should be submitted before December 31, to allow validation to run and errors to be corrected.
5. How do I know where to put funds?
6. Where should I place SHIP funds?
SHIP funds are state funds and therefore go in the funding source of Other State Funds. All SHIP funds go in the area of Promote Healthy Communities and Healthy Behaviors.