Local Public Health Act Performance Measures
LPH Act Performance Measure reporting is due by March 31 of each year.
1. Gather Data
Use instructions below to compile your community health board's data prior to when reporting opens. The instructions do not require a password.
- 2015 Instructions: Assure an Adequate Local Public Health Infrastructure: Capacity Measures from National Standards (DOC)
- 2015 Instructions: All Other Areas of Responsibility (DOC)
- 2014-2015 Changes: For Performance Measure Reporting in 2016 (PDF)
2. Report Data
Once your community health board has gathered its data, log into REDCap while reporting is open and enter your data. Reporting is due by March 31.
REDCap Training Guides
- Orientation to REDCap (PDF)
- Logging into REDCap (PDF)
- Entering Data into REDCap (PDF)
- Downloading, Printing, and Exporting Data in REDCap (PDF)
- FAQs about REDCap (PDF)
- For CHS administrators only: Completing Reporting in REDCap (PDF)
3. Use Data for Improvement
- Review your community health board's data, noting trends, improvements, and room to improve; look at other data for this year and past years
- Discuss the data with your regional public health nurse consultant, who can assist and connect you with resources for interpretation, quality improvement, and more
- Think about how other community health boards have used their data for improvement
- Use what you've learned to make improvements and continue to grow