Here find concise, step-by-step resources which encompass an entire mobilization project.Please read content disclaimer
- American College Health Association: Campus and Sexual Violence ACHA, the recognized voice of expertise in college health, offers resources including association projects, programs, publications, guidelines, and more.
- Reporter's Toolkit: Investigating Sexual Assault Cases on your Campus This toolkit from the Center for Public Integrity serves as an introductory guide on how to investigate the ways your school deals with sexual assault allegations.
- Shifting the Paradigm: Primary Prevention of Sexual Violence, American College Health Assn. ACHA developed this toolkit to provide facts, ideas, strategies, conversation starters, and resources to everyone on campus who cares about preventing sexual violence.
- Resources for Colleges and Universities, PreventConnect Wiki Includes: curricula, articles, highlighted programs, syllabi on violence prevention,and sample college sexual assault websites and policies. Be sure to scroll all the way down!
- A Safer Campus: A Guidebook for Prevention and Response to Sexual and Intimate Partner Violence and Stalking This guidebook from the Ohio Department of Health identifies key best practices to prevent and respond to sexual and intimate partner violence and stalking on campuses.
- learn@PreventConnect PreventConnect welcomes you to this set of free courses and trainings, designed to grow and support a national community of practice for the prevention of sexual and domestic violence.
- LGBTQArchitect This website will guide you through documentation for campus administrators working with LGBTQ populations. Use these documents to construct a program for yourself.
- Toolkit for Working with Men and Boys to Prevent Gender-Based Violence A comprehensive tool kit designed to help you work with men and boys, with readings, case studies, handouts, exercises and community-building tools.
- Students Active for Ending Rape (SAFER) SAFER empowers students to hold their universities accountable for having strong campus sexual assault policies and programming. Join to access resources.
- The Handbook for Campus Crime Reporting, US Department of Education This handbook was designed to assist in meeting the regulatory requirements of the Clery Act by guiding you through the regulations and explaining what they mean and what they require your institution to do.
- Sexual Violence Prevention: Beginning the Dialogue This document from the CDC is intended to begin the dialogue about what it means to 'move upstream' for prevention, with concepts and strategies that may be used as a foundation for prevention.
Top of Page