Preventing sexual violence takes the dedication of many. It will take more than just a single staffperson on a campus working on this issue. Across the campus, in all offices and departments, and beyond the campus to partners in the community--working together makes the greatest impact.Please read content disclaimer
- Association of Title IX Administrators (ATIXA) ATIXA provides a professional association for school and college Title IX Coordinators and administrators who are interested in serving their districts and campuses more effectively.
- Beyond Tough Guise Group in Winona, MN formed to encourage community members to live the BTG characteristics, creating a sense of purpose and optimism as the foundation for a positive vision of masculinity.
- A Call to Men A CALL TO MEN is a leading national men's organization addressing domestic and sexual violence prevention and the promotion of healthy manhood, providing trainings, workshops, and speakers.
- Rape and Sexual Assault Prevention Campus and community constituencies can work together to create long-standing, comprehensive programs to prevent and mitigate campus sexual assault. Explore these resources from US DOE's Higher Education Center for Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Violence Prevention.
- PAVE: Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment A multi-chapter nonprofit organization that uses education and action to shatter the silence of sexual violence through targeted social, educational and legislative tactics. Start a chapter at your campus!
- MDH Sexual Violence Prevention Network The Sexual Violence Prevention Network (SVPN) is a network of people interested in or working in the field of sexual violence prevention. Anyone is welcome to join our mailing list or attend SVPN meetings.
- Clery Center for Security on Campus CCSOC is dedicated to preventing violence, substance abuse and other crimes on college campuses across the US, and to compassionately assist the victims of these crimes.
Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault
MNCASA is designed to assist local programs in providing state of the art advocacy and prevention programming and to affect public perception and policy in relation to sexual assault.
- American College Health Association: Campus and Sexual Violence ACHA, the recognized voice of expertise in college health, offers resources including association projects, programs, publications, guidelines, and more.
Top of Page