Below are specific techniques and projects which work to engage a broad group of people using diverse tactics and goals.Please read content disclaimer
- Forge Forward FORGE supports, educates and advocates for the rights and lives of transgender individuals across the gender spectrum, forging a movement that embraces and empowers our diverse complexities.
- Safe Campus, Strong Voices A national initiative for Campus Safety Awareness Month in September to raise awareness and increase advocacy on the issue of college sexual violence and the vast amount of under-reported cases as well as the injustices that many survivors face.
- The Spectrum of Prevention The Spectrum of Prevention helps expand prevention efforts beyond education models by promoting a multifaceted range of activities for effective prevention. Includes: Influencing Policy and Legislation,, Changing Organizational Practices, Fostering Coalitions and Networks, Educating Providers, Promoting Community Education, and Strengthening Individual Knowledge and Skills.
- Phyllis Wheatley Community Center Phyllis Wheatley Community Center provides comprehensive quality programs in family and individual support for the diverse Greater Minneapolis community.
- Hmong Women Achieving Together The mission of Hnub Tshiab is to be a catalyst for lasting cultural, institutional, and social change to improve the lives of Hmong women.
- Minnesota Indian Women's Sexual Assault Coalition Through unity we will strengthen our voices and build resources to create awareness and eliminate sexual violence against Indian women and children.
- PAVE: Promoting Awareness Victim Empowerment A multi-chapter nonprofit organization that uses education and action to shatter the silence of sexual violence through targeted social, educational and legislative tactics. Start a chapter at your campus!
- The B.E.S.T. (Be Equal, Safe, and Trustworthy) Model: Preventing Sexual and Domestic Violence with Parties Women Love This primary prevention model engages students, staff, and faculty in shaping one of the single most dangerous social environments on campus through party policy and practice changes that make it safe to have fun.
- Students Active for Ending Rape (SAFER) SAFER empowers students to hold their universities accountable for having strong campus sexual assault policies and programming. Join to access resources.
Top of Page