Rape and Sexual Violence Crisis Center
If reading or accessing something on this website was triggering for you--no matter when the event occurred--please utilize the resources below. Remember, it is not your fault and you did not deserve what happened to you. There are people here to help you. Find them below.Please read content disclaimer
- CLUES (Communidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio) (TC Metro) CLUES' Sexual Assault Program provides a safe and confidential environment in which you can get support and assistance in English and Spanish. 24/7 Hotline: 612-746-3537
- Program for Aid to Victims of Sexual Assault (Duluth and Northern MN) PAVSA will continue to support victims, educate the community, and advocate for social change until we see an end to sexual violence in our community. 24/7 Hotline: 886-229-7425
- Aurora Center: Advocacy and Education, University of Minnesota Twin Cities (Open to all campuses) The Aurora Center provides a safe and confidential space for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and family members or friends who are victims/survivors/concerned people.
- Domestic Abuse Project (TC Metro) 24-hour crisis assistance and shelter. We dedicate our resources to breaking the cycle of violence and helping families transform to healthy and safe relationships. 612.673.3526
- Crisis Connection (All MN) A nonprofit agency that provides 24-hour crisis counseling by telephone. Our mission is to create a place in which no one in crisis will be alone. 612-379-6363
- Cornerstone Domestic Violence Advocacy (TC Metro) Cornerstone's mission is to prevent domestic abuse. We provide children and adults a continuum of service that builds sustainable self-reliance and revives the human spirit.
- Sexual Violence Center (TC Metro) If you, or someone you know has been sexually assaulted or abused, we can help. You can call our crisis line 24-hours a day to talk with someone who will believe you and listen to you. 612-871-5111
- Rape and Sexual Abuse Center The primary mission of the RSAC is to provide caring, competent and affordable services to female and male survivors of sexual abuse and assault in the greater metro area. 24 hour hotline:(612) 825-4357
- St. Cloud State University Women's Center St. Cloud State University's Women's Center and Gender Violence Resources Office offer services for victims of sexual assault, individual support, advocacy information and referral, support groups etc.
- Minnesota State University at Mankato Women's Center Minnesota State University at Mankato Women's Center offers information about violence prevention, stalking, and other resources.
- Find a Rape Crisis Center Near You Use this tool to find the Rape Crisis Center closest to you. The Rape Crisis Centers provide 24 hour crisis counseling.
- SOS Sexual Violence Services of Ramsey County (TC Metro) Free and confidential services for victims of sexual violence, their partners, families, friends and other concerned persons. 24 hour hotline: 651.643.3006
Top of Page