Much of what is known about preventing sexual violence comes from an ongoing legacy of organizers, activists, thinkers, and researchers who have theorized about why sexual violence occurs and what can be done so that it does not continue.Please read content disclaimer
- Films for a Feminist Classroom FFC, hosted by the Rutgers University, is an online, open-access journal, publishes film reviews that provide a critical assessment of the value of films as pedagogical tools in the feminist classroom.
- Violence against Women: Classic Papers Citing many of the classic, groundbreaking pieces that have shaped the field of violence against women, these reflections are empowering.
- Yes means Yes! Through this blog and anthology, we try to move beyond 'no means no' to connect the dots on some of the ways rape is allowed and encouraged to function.
- College Feminists Connect! An intern and student led program of the Minnesota Women's Consortium that connects women's resource centers, campus feminist groups, and individual college feminists across Minnesota.
- The Spectrum of Prevention The Spectrum of Prevention helps expand prevention efforts beyond education models by promoting a multifaceted range of activities for effective prevention. Includes: Influencing Policy and Legislation,, Changing Organizational Practices, Fostering Coalitions and Networks, Educating Providers, Promoting Community Education, and Strengthening Individual Knowledge and Skills.
- Transforming a Rape Culture A groundbreaking collection of diverse voices tackling a wide range of important issues, this book is a much-needed step toward eliminating the sources of rape and rape culture.
Top of Page