Another name for sexual violence is 'gender-based violence.' That is because so often the targets are those who lack power because of their gender: women, children, and transgender people in particular are forced to deal with sexual violence. Understanding how gender functions in our society is important to breaking down the barriers to a world free of sexual violence.Please read content disclaimer
- Forge Forward FORGE supports, educates and advocates for the rights and lives of transgender individuals across the gender spectrum, forging a movement that embraces and empowers our diverse complexities.
- Beyond Title IX Provides guidance to colleges and universities on how best to create and promote a campus norm of interpersonal respect and non-violent relationships.
- The Men's Story Project MSP is a public performance and community dialogue project that explores social ideas about masculinity and manhood, employing the arts for community-strengthening and social change.
- The B.E.S.T. (Be Equal, Safe, and Trustworthy) Model: Preventing Sexual and Domestic Violence with Parties Women Love This primary prevention model engages students, staff, and faculty in shaping one of the single most dangerous social environments on campus through party policy and practice changes that make it safe to have fun.
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes Our mission is to create a unique and powerful public experience that educates individuals and communities about the causes of sexualized violence.
- Bystanders In Action A project of MN Men's Action Network, this program increases peer leadership focused on intervening in negative situations, with a special emphasis on how individuals can work together to shape the social environment to stop the harm before it starts. For more information, contact Ed Heisler at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top of Page