ResponsePlease read content disclaimer
- Reporter's Toolkit: Investigating Sexual Assault Cases on your Campus This toolkit from the Center for Public Integrity serves as an introductory guide on how to investigate the ways your school deals with sexual assault allegations.
- Online Training Institute, End Violence Against Women International Free trainings for professionals to expand their knowledge of cutting edge developments in the criminal justice and community response to non-stranger sexual assault.
- Campus Sexual Assault Response Teams Today, campus administrators, police, health center clinicians, advisors and advocacy staff must be prepared to act effectively, lawfully, and caringly when responding to sexual assault on campus.
Sexual Assault Prevention, Support and Resources, Macalester College
Clear website with easy-to-find information for survivors, prevention, and concerned parties.
- Aurora Center: Advocacy and Education, University of Minnesota Twin Cities (Open to all campuses) The Aurora Center provides a safe and confidential space for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and family members or friends who are victims/survivors/concerned people.
- Victim Assistance Training Online A basic victim advocacy web-based training program that offers victim service providers and allied professionals the opportunity to acquire the basic skills and knowledge they need to better assist victims of crime.
- Concerned Persons Sexual Assault Response Guide Your support can make a big difference to someone who has been sexually assaulted. Learn how to respond in an empathetic manner and take care of yourself.
- Sexual Assault on Campus: A Frustrating Search for Justice The Center for Public Integrity spent 12 months lifting the curtain on how colleges and universities respond to reports of sexual assault. What they found raises many concerns.
- Sexual Assault on Campus: What Colleges and Universities are Doing About it This Department of Justice report shows that college women are at higher risk for sexual assault than their non-college-bound peers. It provides a comprehensive benchmark of sexual assault policy on US campuses.
- Judges Tell: What I Wish I Had Known Before I Presided in an Adult Sexual Assault Case Developed by the National Judicial Education Program in conjunction with judges experienced in presiding over adult victim sexual assault cases, "Judges Tell" details the dynamics of such cases.
- The LGBT Community and Sexual Violence This one hour webinar provides basic information about LGBTQ communities. Specific focus is on counseling techniques and prevention education tips for rape crisis center advocates and educators.
- Title IX Dear Colleague Letter This letter from the US Department of Education is intended to outline schools' responsibilities in prevention of and response to sexual violence on campuses for administrators.
- MNSCU Legal Webinar Series One hour legal seminars available to campus administrators, faculty and staff at no charge. Includes "Responding to Sexual Violence" and "Campus Security Act Compliance Check Up."
Top of Page