Students of ColorPlease read content disclaimer
- Division of Indian Work The Division of Indian Work (DIW) serves the social needs of urban American Indians while honoring cultural tradition through nonviolence and capacity development.
- Sexual Assault Among Latinas (SALAS) Study A national sample of 2,000 adult Latino women determined the prevalence of sexual victimization and victims' formal and informal help-seeking responses.
- Maze of Injustice: The failure to protect Indigenous Women from Sexual Violence in the USA Sexual violence against Indigenous women in the USA is widespread; they are over 2.5 times more likely to be raped or sexually assaulted than other women in the USA.
- Sexual Violence in the Lives of Black Women (PDF:11PAGES/270KB) It is imperative that our research, treatment, and intervention efforts meet the needs of women of color who have survived sexual violence.
- Phyllis Wheatley Community Center Phyllis Wheatley Community Center provides comprehensive quality programs in family and individual support for the diverse Greater Minneapolis community.
- Confederation of Somali Community in MN To strengthen the capacity of Somalis in Minnesota to become contributing members of society while preserving their culture. The Women's Center is dedicated to improving the physical and mental health of Somalis.
- Minnesota Indian Women's Sexual Assault Coalition Through unity we will strengthen our voices and build resources to create awareness and eliminate sexual violence against Indian women and children.
- Hmong Women Achieving Together The mission of Hnub Tshiab is to be a catalyst for lasting cultural, institutional, and social change to improve the lives of Hmong women.
- Sexual Violence in Communities of Color Fact Sheet (PDF:4pages/291KB) From the Women of Color Network. Not specific to campuses.
- CLUES (Communidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio) (TC Metro) CLUES' Sexual Assault Program provides a safe and confidential environment in which you can get support and assistance in English and Spanish. 24/7 Hotline: 612-746-3537
- Transforming a Rape Culture A groundbreaking collection of diverse voices tackling a wide range of important issues, this book is a much-needed step toward eliminating the sources of rape and rape culture.
Top of Page