- Find out which conditions qualify, how to get certified, where to get medical cannabis and the costs.
- Find out how you can assist the patient to get medical cannabis.
- Register yourself and certify your patients.
- Information for law enforcement.
- Information about laws, rules and policies related to Minnesota medical cannabis.
- For health care practitioners, certified patients and certified caregivers.
- News releases about the Medical Cannabis program.
- Repository for forms and documents.
- Registry data & statistics from the medical cannabis program.
- Manufacturer and laboratory selection, rulemaking, task force, and other details about Minnesota's unique medical cannabis program.
- Review Panel 2017 Report (PDF)
- Review Panel on Adding New Conditions
- 2017 Petitioned Medical Conditions
- 2017 Petitioned Delivery Methods
- Patient Experiences from the First Program Year (PDF)
- Reference Guides
- Intractable Pain Certification: A Primer for Health Care Practitioners (PDF)
- Medical Cannabis Registry
Call us M-F 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at 651-201-5598 (metro), toll-free at 844-879-3381 (non-metro) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Medical Cannabis
PO Box 64882
St. Paul, MN 55164-0882